Ozonate Medozon Parodont oil from hemp 10 ml with payment using cryptocurrencies WebDollar.
Medozon Parodont ® with 100% natural organic ingredients.
Revolutionary product obtained after 50 years of international medical and pharmacological research. We use ozone for the first time, as a means of multiplying up to 10 times the beneficial and curative effects of the active substances in the composition of oils
Periodontal disease or "periodontosis" or "periodontal disease", as it is called in specialized language, is an inflammation of the tissues that support the teeth: the gum and the bone beneath it. This condition usually appears as a milder form, called gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), which is produced by bacterial plaque that is not removed by effective daily brushing. The bacterial plaque is made up of bacteria that are commonly found in the buccal cavity and food debris and if not removed form a layer on the teeth and gums.
Over time, the bacterial plaque turns into tartar that affects both the gums and the bone supporting the teeth. The gums get a dark red color and begin to withdraw, allowing bacteria to penetrate the area of the bone that supports the teeth. The penetration of bacteria in the areas under the gum is perceived by the body as a threat, which mobilizes agents that fight bacteria.
Once the sealing of the gum has disappeared, a long-lasting process of fighting the body with bacteria results in necrosis (death) of the bone supporting the teeth. Bone tissue is transformed into an inert structure that can no longer provide the support needed to support the teeth.
That is why it is very important to recognize the first signs of the disease: painful, dark red or purple gums or those that have started to withdraw and bleed.
The cause is exclusively microbial, but there is also a genetic predisposition, which is combined with favorable factors such as smoking, stress, immune diseases, diabetes.
Medozon Parodont combines the beneficial effects of 11 compounds:
1. Organic hemp oil, obtained from cold pressing of Cannabis Sativa hemp seeds grown in an organic system
Hemp oil is particularly rich in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids from the omega family.
Linoleic acid (omega-6) and alpha-linolenic (omega-3) vital to our body are considered "healthy fats", but because it can not produce them alone, it must obtain them from the diet. The ratio between Ω3 and Ω6 in hemp oil is 3 to 1 and this is precisely the ratio recommended and confirmed by numerous medical researches.
2. CBD is an abbreviation for cannabidiol and could be the most important cannabinoid ever discovered. The human nervous system contains a large number of receptors. One of the receptor systems is called the endocanabinoid system (ECS). ECS receptors are found in the brain and peripheral nervous system - spinal cord and nerves. In the brain the receptors are located in the cortical areas responsible for perception, concentration, memory and movement. The same ECS is involved in the regulation of many physiological processes including pain sensation, various affective states and appetite control. Following the studies, CBD was classified as anti-spasmotic, anti-psychotic, anti-convulsive, with neuroprotective properties. Consequently, the use of CBD oil induces a state of muscular and general relaxation. CBD helps reduce stress (the silent killer responsible for many diseases) and increases the resistance of the nervous system.
CBD is effective in alleviating a wide range of difficult to control symptoms and conditions, including: rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, addictions (alcoholism, tobacco, etc.), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), epilepsy, antibiotic-resistant infections and disorders neurological.
3. OZONE (O3) is assimilated into oil in the form of ozone and has the following benefits:
- detoxification - eliminates toxins from the body
-bactericide, virucidal and fungicide - ozone contributes to the destruction of viruses, fungi and bacteria
- oxygenation - significantly increases the amount of oxygen provided by the tissue is eliminated anoxia
- immunomodulatory - strengthens the immune system, improves the body's defense against harmful factors
- increased metabolism - accelerated energy processes in cells and faster and qualitative metabolism of nutrients
- thrombolytic - ozonates and reduces the viscosity of blood clotting and accelerates the absorption of blood clots
- regenerative - increasing the resistance of the skin and mucosa
4. Terpenes - ensures the entourage effect of the oil, a synergy and a support for the other components.
5. Turmeric essential oil has a strong healing, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect
6. Oregano essential oil is considered one of the most powerful antivirals, antibacterial and antifungal, also destroying antibiotic resistant bacteria.
7. The essential oil of Rosemary has antiseptic effect, powerful bactericide, fungicide. It also helps the respiratory system and improves blood flow to the buccal mucosa.
8. The essential oil of sage is antifungal, lipolytic, anti-cellulite, skin healing. It plays a role in stopping the gingival singers.
9. Lemon essential oil is a good scar, activator of leukocytosis (of white blood cells in the body's defense), antianemic, antipruriginous, antirheumatic, general antiseptic, antiscorbutic, antisclerotic, antivenin, antitoxic, febrifugal, blood fluidizing, hemostatic.
10. TeaTree essential oil is a powerful natural disinfectant, antiseptic. It successfully fights bacterial plaque and tartar.
11. Coconut essential oil has antimicrobial, antifungal effects.
Ingredient: Organic essential oils, ozonated
- Hemp oil (Cannabis sativa)
Presentation: 10 ml.
When you order from shop.aji, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!